6.29.2012

Library & Book Review

We live really close to the local library.

Like, right down the street close.

Cade always wants to go and get "TWO BOOKS!"

I don't like taking them.

Here's why:


Don't get me wrong.  I adore this little boy.  But he is a holy terror at the library.  Even more now that he can walk.

He pulls every.single.book that he can reach off the shelf.  All the puzzles and toys are dumped the instant they are within arms reach. 

Libraries are supposed to be relaxing.  Where you can sit and curl up with a good book and a baby on your lap. 

We only go back when our books are due.  Because let's face it, Cade loves reading the same books over and over, and checks out the same books over and over. 


**I did happen to find a good book though.  If you're a WWII fan nerd, get it.  Read it.  Love it.  It's nonfiction, which I didn't even realize, until I looked up on Wikipedia about the guy. 

**Wikipedia is a legit source.  My college professors at BYU told us all the time to look up complicated molecular biology stuff on Wikipedia to understand it better. 

2 comments:

Annie Leavitt said...

yoa can leave jackson here to go to the library if i can leave rodney with you. i loathe taking him.

Rachelle said...

Annie! Let's do it.