6.15.2012

I Should Have Been Born 60 Years Ago

No really.  A lot of the things I like to do you would find in a nursing home.


This is the stocking I'm working on for Jackson.  I have ones for Aaron, myself, and Cade, but last Christmas, poor Jack Jack had to go without (he's used a plastic grocery sack)

So yes, sad, but during nap time, this is what I do.  I sit on my bed, cross stitch, and listen to audiobooks. 

Maybe my hobbies will just age in reverse.  I'll probably be one of those grannies who goes skydiving and runs marathons.

2 comments:

Kendra and Karl said...

I LOVE your cross stitch projects. They always turn out amazing. And your crocheting. You totally got me hooked. That reminds me, do you still have the pattern for that cute hat you made? I am really getting back into crocheting and would love to make another one

Ben and Raquel said...

ok, your blog is funny to read! and i love that you post so often...i'm terrible at posting (but really good at reading other blogs and stalking strangers blogs). anyways, i also LOVE the hand-stitched stockings! i would love to have some like that some day. how's about i pay you to make them for me, and pay you to keep your mouth shut when i tell everyone i made them?