6.07.2012

Eternal Marriage and Hot Dogs

Aaron and I took a "Strengthening Your Eternal Marriage" or some title like that, class at BYU the semester after we were married.

He took extensive notes.  I slept.

*he is by far the better partner in our marriage

The one thing I do remember is that our professor always told us that his idea of a "hot date" was to take his wife to RC Willeys on Saturdays when they served free hot dogs. 

Pathetic.

Yesterday I came back from the grocery store and there was a flyer in the bag announcing customer appreciation day.  Anyone who goes to Lins on June 9 gets a free hot dog and a drink.

Aaron picks up the flyer, reads it, and asks, "Do you want to go?  It can be our date for the week."


2 comments:

Annie Leavitt said...

hahahahahahahaha.

i really like you two.

Anonymous said...

(Kendra) That is awesome. I would have totally gone on a double date with you guys to that. :) I love these daily posts. Keep them up.