6.04.2012

First Kiss

*you know with a title like this, it's going to be good

Aaron and I were talking about our "first kiss" experiences last night. 

Aaron's happened in third grade.  He starts out by saying, "Well, the first girl I kissed turned into a lesbian."

Apparently Shannon was her name.  Her friends told Aaron to meet Shannon at some place after school so that they could kiss because they both "liked" each other.   Aaron told me that they stood around for about 10 minutes.  Shannon, her friends, and him.  Finally, one of the girls yelled, "Aaron your bus is here!"

He screwed up his courage, and landed a big wet one----on the cheek

now tell me why he can remember all this, but can't remember when I tell him when his dentist appointment is?

Mine happened in 2nd grade.  I had just moved to Nevada from Virginia and been introduced to the student store (a place where you could buy treats and popsicles during lunch time.  Outlawed now I'm sure, because of childhood obesity, but my feelings on that are for another post).

Anyway, this boy in my class offered me a dollar if I would be his girlfriend.  I told him yes, thinking of all the great stuff I could buy at the student store.

Then he told me that he had a secret to tell me.  I leaned down (because I was taller than him.  Am still taller than him), and he kissed me. 

1 comment:

Annie Leavitt said...

Although this was cute it was a little misleading....I want to hear about your first kiss w each other!