6.18.2012

Pointless

Somebody please tell me that it will not be a waste of my time to sweep and mop my floor today.

Somebody please remind me that for 5 minutes, my floor will look perfect.

Somebody please remind me that my kids' socks are getting black (and that's only with a week of no mopping)

Somebody please tell me that I won't always have to sweep and mop so often to keep my floor clean

And somebody please remind me that I always eat, even though I know that in 3 hours I will be hungry again, so I really can't use the "it'll just get dirty in 5 minutes so why bother" excuse.

**I guess today is just one of those days that feels like I've been doing this for my ENTIRE life, and I can't see an end in sight.

***On a bright note, I'm going rappelling at Zions with Aaron, and my brother and father-in-law on Friday.  Sans kids.  I can just look forward to Friday to get through Monday.  But isn't that what everybody does?


No comments: