6.22.2012

This captures my life perfectly

This video captures my life perfectly.  We go 20 seconds, then someone gets hurt.  Usually unintentionally.  But there are always tears.



Jackson started walking about a week ago.  I love the zombie walk.   I think Cade is a little jealous, because every time Jackson walks to me, he (Cade), has to "walk" to me.

 


If you don't hear from me in a couple of days, it's because I went rappelling and I am either:

A. dead
B. dead
C. dead
D. dead

More on that, later. 



This is the dress I made for one of the girls in our ward who is having her baby in a few weeks.  Makes me really want a little girl. 


2 comments:

Desi said...

that is SO CUTE!

Kendra and Karl said...

Your kids are so dang cute. And I absolutely LOVE the dress. I can't wait till Paige is big enough to wear the one you made for her (although that doesn't stop me from putting it on her anyway). You need to send me the pattern sometime.