6.23.2012

Moments to Remember

When I first started blogging, I couldn't ever think of what to write about.

I thought, my life is the same, every. single. day.  I do the same things, over. and over. and over.  Other people, (like this one) can make boring, mundane, things interesting.  But not me.

And then Cade started speaking, and hallelujah, we have some stories.

**like the one where he pushed the little Houston girl right off the stage at the stake center while I was playing volleyball.  I was so embarrassed, and kind of "deer in the headlights".  OH.MY.GOSH. what do I do?!  This girl's mom is going to think I am the worst parent in the world.  I never expected to have to tell my child to not push people off of a 4 foot high precipice.  Good thing that little girl's guardian angel was working overtime, because she was hardly hurt. 

My sister-in-law, Ashley, keeps a little notebook by her, and every time her 3-year-old Noah says anything funny or cute, she writes it down.  It's almost full. 

When you're right in the moment, you always think, "Oh that was so cute, I could never forget that."  But it happens.  You do.

I tell Aaron that I keep my blog so that if my house ever catches on fire, I can grab something other than journals (hahaha, don't write in them) and photo albums (again, another laugh because, I never print the pictures off of my computer).  This blog is safe, with all my pictures, memories, and laughs.  Only if the entire internet were to implode would I lose my blog.

I'll tell you about my rappelling experience tomorrow.  And I'll also tell you, how I've almost died, not once, not twice, but three times while going rappelling.  And I'll also tell you how I lost all of my hair.  Well, half of it anyway.


**I discovered PicMonkey a couple of days ago, and have been having lots of fun playing around with pictures.  Check it out.  I like it even better than Picnik and you don't have to register.

2 comments:

Annie Leavitt said...

oh my gosh! are you ok?????

and you think to much about what to write about. you are so witty and i love everything you write. i also love your orange nail polish.

this is getting kind of creepy.

Ashly and Josh said...

Oh the hair story hahahaha! You my friend should stick to swimming. . .