11.30.2010

Round 2

If you haven't gotten the announcement on facebook, Aaron and I are going to be adding to our family in June 2011 (my official due date is June 11).

To answer questions:

{NO} this wasn't planned

{YES} we are excited

{YES} I know how close this baby and Cade will be, but think of it this way, at least I won't have JUST gotten him out of diapers before starting all over again


My brother-in-law Kristo, told Aaron that U.S. snipers wear a badge on their army jackets, that says, "One shot, One kill."  He's going to make him (Aaron) one for Christmas. 


I've felt really great.  No sickness, no cramping, no tender boobs, nothing.  I did have to stop nursing because the extra 600 calories I needed to feed Cade, and the extra 300 for the baby, was a little much.  I know, weird, who can't handle an extra 900 calories?  I'm sad about it, but there are also benefits to not being the sole provider of food.  He's taken to a bottle really well though, and since we were already on solid foods, the changes in poop smell weren't THAT obvious.




Oh, and the one thing I've learned about this?  NEVER, EVER be alone with your husband while your sister-in-law named Lizz is having a baby.  Because you WILL get pregnant.  (Case in point, with Lizz's 1st baby, Asher, my sister-in-law Ashley got pregnant and was due exactly 9 months after Asher was born.  With Lizz's 2nd baby, Emery, it was my turn.  Yup, my due date is 9 months after Emery was born.) 

But I'm weird and notice patterns like that. 

8 comments:

Sara said...

YAY YAY YAY. Can't wait to find out what #2 is!!! LOVE YOU

Scarlet said...

Okay
1. CONGRATS!!
2. I LOVE the NO sore Boobs part. haha
3. What a funny story about Liz and you guys...or whatever that was. that's quite hilarious.
4. Congrats again this is very exciting!
5. We will have to hang out with our little ones Gray will be 1 on December 9th.
6. You make me feel bad for not having another one yet. haha
Can't wait to hear what you're having. Cade is a chunk! love it.
sorry that was long. :>

Ashly and Josh said...

oh come on Chelle, are you honestly telling us you can't eat an extra 900 calories??? That's like every girls dream! Did the doctor tell you that or something?

Ben and Raquel said...

WOW! Congrats! I'm sure they're going to love being so close together. And I agree...you make me feel bad for not having another baby already! haha. For a while I kept thinking "NO WAY...not another kid for a few years!" But I've been seeing so many newborns yesterday, and your post made me realize that I'm feeling about ready. (not that we're on birth control...i could be pregnant as I write this). Anyways, I'm so excited for you! I'm excited to see all your updates! And to find out if it's boy or girl!

Becca Downs said...

Oh my goodness! So exciting for you Rachelle! What a sweet little mother you are. Congratulations :) Your blog is cute.

Annie Leavitt said...

congrats!

and i love that you notice patterns like that.

Allyson said...

That is so exciting! It is really fun having kids close in age! It can be hard at times but I'm pretty sure no matter how close or far apart in age your kids are, there are hard moments.
I am really interested to know what you did different while you were pregnant with Cade especially since you didn't gain any weight while pregnant. You really do look amazing!
I just have to say that Cade is seriously one of the cutest babies I have ever seen! He is so chubby and I love his smile!

Lauren said...

Congrats!!! :)