7.26.2012

WittleBee

Living far away from stores makes me do most of my shopping online

**this is kind of a bad thing.  Online shopping.  I can do it at all times of the day, rather than just when I can get to the store.

Anyhoo

A friend got some clothes from WittleBee and loved them.  I've always shopped at the Osh Kosh outlet in St. George because they let me combine coupons

**they do things like purchase a certain amount, get $10 off a $10 purchase.  My grandma and mom shop there too and always give me their $10 off coupons.  I used to be able to combine those along with a 25% off coupon, shop the clearance rack, and get steals.  I'm talking, brand new shirts for $1.00.   Pants for $3.00.  And they're not from Wal Mart.

Well, they've stopped doing that.  Bummer.  Big bummer, because kids clothes are expensive. 

I've tried going the second hand, but because I have two boys so close together (and let's face it, Jackson is almost as big as Cade) I need to have them start out new so that they'll last.  I've been impressed with the Osh Kosh quality too. 

But, I got sucked in.  WittleBee offered me 50% off my first box, making it only $20.  Plus, free shipping. 

Sorry Osh Kosh.  It's been nice knowing you.  Let me combine coupons again and I'll come back because I really do love your overalls.  Especially these ones.

No comments: