7.10.2012

No Fashion Sense

Today while I was getting Jackson dressed, I thought I'd try the new fashion craze...mixing patterns.

He wore red plaid shorts with a turquoise and white striped shirt.  We were mixing patterns, but keeping a common color scheme.  The red shorts also had turquoise.

**I play volleyball every Tuesdays and Fridays for 2 hours.  It keeps me sane.

First thing when we get there, two people ask me if Jackson picked out his clothes today.



Fail.



**I let them think he had.

1 comment:

Chanell said...

Gary tried getting away with dressing B in a striped shirt and plaid shorts.. he said they matched cause they both had blue.. he wasn't too happy when I told him to keep1 and change the other... he gave him to me and said you do it then.. the thing that gets me the most is the striped shirt was part of an outfit... and I always put the top and bottom together in the drawer... but yet he still goes digging ;)