7.13.2012

Irony

I was 15 and a half when my youngest sister Emilie was born.  My one and only brother Mitchell was 18 months older than her. 

I got asked all the time if they were mine. 

**this was traumatic for me as a 16-year-old

**it was even more traumatic for my mom.  That made her grandma.

In the past three weeks I have had several people tell me that I am too young to have children or ask if Cade & Jackson are mine.  When I tell them yes, I am their mother, and that I'm almost 25, their mouths drop.

"You can't be older than 16."


One old man who asked me if Cade was mine offered to give me his juice that he had just bought.  Slightly weirded out, I said no.


**Maybe writing this post was good for me.  I woke up this morning and ran 2 miles.  At 5:30 in the am.  And it was still.hot.  As in 90's hot.  Bleh.  I also made a green smoothie.  Baby steps. 


1 comment:

Ashley said...

hehe i get asked all the time if Ty is mine.. but when you were 16?? haha thats funny. people are weird