7.24.2012

Hearts

I slept in this morning.

**for our family reunion, we've been challenged to a 5K by my uncle who has gout.  I must beat him.  I must.

I justified it by telling myself that I would play volleyball today for 2 hours instead.  That would be my workout.

**I got more of a workout just swimming Cade back from the diving board.  Keeping someone else's head about the water along with yours with only one arm is hard work.

Now I'm listening to Cade learn about hearts and the sounds they make.  He lays his head against Aaron's chest going "Ba bump!  Ba bump!  Ba bump!"

**learning about hearts should be second nature to him.  I was pregnant with Cade during one of my anatomy and physiology classes.  I still remember having to wear this H.U.G.E. leather apron during the anatomy lab (with the cadavers) because my pregnant belly would stick out while I was trying to look at muscles and bones and get all wet...with...well...juices.

This article made me just "slightly" proud.   I can't wait for football season.  My dad always gets amazing tickets, and there's always one game he never goes to.  I'm totally calling them.  They put ice cream under your seat.  BYU Creamery ice cream.  Not to mention, the tent.  It's full of glorious things.  Chocolate fondue.  Fruit bars.  Popcorn.  Prime rib.  Yummo. 

No comments: