1.29.2013

Potty Train?

Occasionally Jackson shows me that even with a limited vocabulary, one can still be funny.

Aaron took Cade & Jackson to the park on his day off (bless him), and Cade experienced a call of nature.

While he's peeing on the grass (I'm sorry!  He refuses to go in the potty if there's any possible way he can pee outside), Jackson comes up to them.

Lifting up his shirt, and patting his tummy, he yells, "PEE PEE!!"

Aaron looks at him and says, "Just go pee pee in your diaper, Jackson."

Jackson: "YAY!!!"



***

Cade and I were talking about his birthday and how it's coming up.  I told him that when he has his birthday, he will turn 3.

Cade looked at me, and said, "No Mommy.  My next habby burbay (happy birthday) my be 4!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it!! I enjoy your blog posts. Keep them coming!