1.13.2013

I guess I deserve this

I always used to judge people who were sick all the time.

Obviously they were not doing something right.

Until we became that family.

Seriously.

Since like November.

This time, Cade & I have been fighting the flu.

The genuine article.

**which apparently has very little to do with vomiting.  In fact, it's really not even a symptom.  You know its the flu versus a common cold if the fever comes on very suddenly and is higher than 101.  Plus muscle aches.

**poor Cade got up to 104.8.  I'd give him Tylenol and after it started working he would come out of his bedroom and say, "My feel happy now!"

If this is the universe's way of showing me that sometimes you are just sick no matter what you do, I promise I have learned my lesson.  Please keep us healthy until next year. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes!! Your family has had a rough time with illnesses lately. Feel better soon! We will pray for you. XOXO

Annie Leavitt said...

and this is exactly why i stopped judging (for the most part) : )

it always bites me in the rear