8.28.2010

Pineview Vacation

Aaron's family goes up to Pineview Resevoir every summer.  Here's our vacation, as told in pictures. 
love those chubby cheeks

Cade and I at the pool.  He was a little chilly.
Playing rockband .  It's nice to have a brother-in-law (Kristo) who knows every song ever written.  As you can tell, my contacts were drying out, hence the squint.





We have officially reached the drooling stage. 
My idea of tubing
This is the first time Aaron's hair has ever been long enough to "blow" in the breeze.  I like it.  Makes him look less bald.


Asher, my nephew, and his dad, Nick, tubing.  Grandpa made sure to go slow.



The sun was just a tiny bit bright.


What do you mean I'm going to have to sleep in the closet?



1 comment:

Anna said...

I know I've said this before, but you have a darling baby!!!!