9.03.2010

Reasons Why I'm Happy Today

Aaron and I went to see the Lion King last night in Salt Lake.  I LOVED it.  Made me wish I was black so I could sing and dance amazingly.
I got to play with this little guy today.  He was showing me just how he gets those amazing abs
I finished a clock for my Grandma & Grandpa Lyon's 50th wedding anniversary.  I'm excited to give it to them (to any family members who may read this, please keep it on the d.l.)--and I know it's missing the hands, I'm going to add those when we get to Overton, that way they won't break or get bent on the trip down.

  • My sister Kim and her husband Gary are going to go to Lagoon on Saturday and they asked to stay with us.  
  • Aaron has Saturday, Sunday, and Monday off--he also got a promotion.  

3 comments:

Doug & Jessica Hansen said...

No Way! We were at that very same theater to see the Lion King on the very same night! Crazy. It was amazing right? Too bad we missed seeing you.

Delcie said...

I can see why you're so happy! Lots of amazing blessings! Congrats to Aaron on his promotion! Hang on to this happy feeling!

Sara said...

lllove promotions.
and dude that clock is awesome. show me your ways.
love you