8.07.2010

My Husband's Secret Life

So, I'm in charge of my husband's facebook {he got one because he needed to get addresses to send out wedding invitations and that was the easiest way.  After our wedding, I don't think he's logged in once} Kind of like his secretary.  I screen friend requests {for some reason, he always gets the craziest people request to be his friend} occassionally respond to legitimate friends--while trying to sound like a boy, change his profile pictures, things like that.

Apparently I'm not doing a good enough job screening out the crazies. 

I was checking his facebook today, and this is the message I found

"heyy i was just looking thru profiles and came across your's, and i must admit you're insanely cute. you know I think you should talk to me on msn, my sn is Astarte.Farnham86@yahoo.com.




oh btw im not talking 2 ppl I don't know so just say its Aaron from facebook if u end up messaging me, thx!"
 
 
 
I'm thinking of banishing him to the couch :D

And I'm really tempted to message this girl and tell her what's what yo.  The funny thing is, I'm in his profile picture, along with our baby.  What's this girl thinking?

2 comments:

Laura said...

What a psycho! I say you tell her what's what yo:)

Anna said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!! My little brother just got the exact same message! He searched her name in FB to see if they had any mutual friends, and he found she had TONS of profiles. Really weird. Really sick.
(Just wanted to help keep Aaron out of the dog house by presenting this additional evidence...)
I had half a mind to respond as the sister as well...