6.30.2010

Men Are From Mars

The other day Aaron, Cade, and I were driving to Papa Johns to pick up a pizza--those $10.00 any size, any toppings, deals are muy bueno, plus ordering online?  For someone who HATES to talk on the phone, ordering online is my saving grace.  They even tell you exactly how much it will cost.  I had put the cash and exact change in Aaron's front shirt pocket.

We get to the pizza place, and Aaron reaches into his pocket to hand me the money.  He pulls it out along with a movie ticket stub for Invictus.




I look at the ticket.


December 30, 2009.


Me:  "Aaron, been a while since you washed that shirt?"

Him, while looking down at the shirt:  "What?  It still smells okay."

3 comments:

Annie Leavitt said...

hahahha rachell you crack me up!

don't worry, i know who you are but never knew we met. how weird that you married a mccombs! ha! not weird like there is something wrong with the mccombs- just, well, liz and i were friends and baptized the same day and bro mccombs was my bishop you know? i like them.

well, hope i didn't swear or spit on you during soccer, i'm known to do that : )

thanks for the comment. don't be a stranger!

Annie Leavitt said...

ack! i meant rachelle! sorry.

ps- your little boy is darling.

Laura said...

Hilarious! Ben and I got a good laugh out of that one.