7.08.2010

Just Keep Swimming

I have always LOVED the water.  Take me to the beach, and I'm the last kid to leave. 

Thankfully, Cade does too.

I know you can't really tell in these pictures, but the fact that he stayed in that pool with his two cousins splashing him in the face without crying...I consider that a good thing.

We spent our 5th of July--celebrating the 4th of July--in Kaysville with family.


  This is why I never bring my camera, I have in-laws who will take pictures for me.
Aaron told me we need to invest in a "bro" for Cade (apparently, that's a male bra FYI)

I'm so glad Cade has cousins close to his age.  When I was growing up, my closest relative at family reunions/get-togethers was my sister.

3 comments:

Ashly and Josh said...

I think I'm gonna go with Aaron on this one...hahaha but I love it!

Nicole said...

Thanks Rachelle! Little Cade is so adorable!

Sara said...

I'll have to agree with Aaron. I can't believe how big little Cade is. CUTE!