6.23.2010

2 Months

At 2 months old, Cade is:

  • finding his fists and bring them to his mouth--so close to getting that thumb in there
  • blowing spit bubbles
  • smiling
  • gurgling
  • still pooping every time a clean diaper is put on
  • sleeping for about 6-8 hours straight a night
  • weighs 14 lbs and is 23 inches long.  90th percentile for weight, and 50th for height
 Love those chubby legs (and cheeks, and arms, and neck, okay, basically everything is chubby)

I told Aaron since I had to go and get him circumcised that he has to do the immunizations.  Not quite sure how good he'll do--Aaron I mean, not Cade--because in the hospital when I was getting my IV & epidural, the nurse was more worried about him than me.  I didn't think that was quite fair.  I'm the one in labor, and he was brought cookies and juice.

4 comments:

Kendra and Karl said...

Cade is such a chunker. It's so cute!

Lauren said...

Oh! What a fattie.. I mean cutie!

Scarlet said...

what a chunk!! that's so cute!!! what does he weigh?!

Jennifer Q. Rawlings said...

What a cutie!