6.28.2010

Baby Steps

Oh man, time to bust out the exercise dvd

You know it's bad when you can "FEEL" your butt growing, expanding, widening, as you sit in the recliner feeding the baby.


Out comes Jillian.

(And I may or may not have stopped after 5 minutes because the baby was "crying")


But hey,

baby steps.



We got family pictures taken on Cade's blessing day.  We haven't gotten the cd yet, but thanks to print screens, I've been able to snag a copy of the proof. 




pictures by Still Timeless

3 comments:

Allyson said...

You look so good for just having a baby a few months ago!
I am always so jealous of the people who lose their baby weight like right after they have their baby. I have had a hard time. I am still trying to lose weight from Olivia. It has been so hard! How does anyone do it with kids and house work!

Kendra and Karl said...

Cami LOVES the Jillian workouts. I think I did that one with her once and i was hurting afterwards. I really need to get started on exercising again too. Remeber when we tried my pilates tape and just laughed the whole time...

Sara said...

I love Jillian Michaels. Dude you don't have to use it though because you look great. my butt is so freakin huge. ugh.