2.06.2013

Grow Faster

I do not have a green thumb.

The last plant I had, drowned in its own pot. 

I thought I was being helpful.

But I love having green, growing things in my home.  And I bought some herb crates that will look beautiful with something growing inside it.

A couple days ago, Cade and I planted some seeds (sweet basil, baby's breath, and forget-me-nots).

**seeds are a much cheaper investment.  If my plants die, I'm only out 3 bucks.

I just wish they didn't take so long to grow.  I'm dying to know if I killed them yet. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the same problem. A friend gave me a Christmas cactus after my father passed away. It is supposed to bloom every Christmas and remind me of my dad. She obviously did not know my reputation for being a plant killer! So far so good, though. It is growing and doing quite well. Seeds are a good idea. Kids love to watch things grow!