2.20.2013

So I'm Slightly Paranoid

I've had a brief bought of tummy aches and a head ache today.

I did the bare minimum for my kids, and spent most of the time lying on the bed with a pillow under my tummy.

**this may or may not have resulted in Desitin being smeared all over the bedroom and Cade's "baby" (a stuffed teddy bear) being dropped in the toilet while he (the baby) was trying to go potty.

I was doing okay until Aaron came home for lunch and I told him I was feeling a little nauseous.

His first reaction?

"You're not pregnant are you?"

**my last period was 5 days ago.

Me: "I don't think so..."

Don't ever Google pregnant and period.  Apparently, many people have periods and are still pregnant. 

**pay no attention to the fact that I only had one symptom of pregnancy...the nausea.

I knew it.  I was pregnant.  Baby number 3 was due in October.  While on birth control.  And while I still had a period.  This kid is one in a million folks.

I went to the dollar store, bought the cheapest test they had, and tried to find a way to make my kids look older.

**next time, I'm going to buy tampons at the same time.  That'll show 'em.  Try & figure that out!

The final verdict.  Not pregnant.  But I may need a year supply of pregnancy tests, just to keep me calm. 


2 comments:

Chanell said...

Well... It is true that some people have periods or some bleeding while pregnant..... But I totally trust the $store tests

Delcie said...

I'm with you! I always wanted to have a stash of about 10 in my bathroom cabinet, just so I could test periodically. Why is it when you know you can't be pregnant, 1 symptom makes you obsessed until you take a test or have your next period?! I mean, really, what's up with that?