5.26.2009

See Through Underwear

The last couple weeks of May have been/will be busy with wedding stuff. Another one of my friends, Chanell, from high school is getting married the same day as Kim is (May 30th) in the Las Vegas temple. My mom, Kim, and little sister Emilie (who is 6) went to Chanell's bridal shower. I was invited but couldn't go because of work and school and living in a different state.

We all know what everyone gets at a bridal shower. My mom told me later she didn't know what she was thinking bringing my 6 year old sister along. Chanell opened up a present from her mom and held up a rather risque, see-through piece of lingerie.

Chanell: "MOM!! It's see through!!"

An embarrassed silence followed.

Emilie: "I think it's cute. You will just need to put a shirt under it."

3 comments:

Allyson said...

How cute and funny!

Lauren said...

Oh my gooodness!!
At my bridal shower we told my little cousins that I was getting "swimming suits!"

Adriane said...

Emilie is so logical!