5.28.2009

Horse Crap, Manure, & Such

This weekend while I was down visiting my family I heard the strangest phone call. My dad called one of our neighbors (who I'll call Bob to protect the innocent) and asked

Dad: "Bob, can I have your horse crap?"

Bob: "Sure, I'll bring it right over on my 4-wheeler."

In no time at all, Dad and Bob are out in the backyard shoveling horse poop off of Bob's 4-wheeler, into a pile in our yard.

Later, Bob comes back into our yard, looking very spiffy and squeaky clean. My Mom looked out the window and saw Bob digging through the poop WITH HIS HANDS.

Mom: Can I get you a shovel?

Bob: I just lost my cell phone. I've looked everywhere for it and I can't find it. Do you mind calling it for me?

ring ring ring

Bob: I hear it!

Bob reached into the manure, pulled out his cell phone, wiped it off on his pants and walked away.

Have a happy day.