6.08.2009

Recipes

Yesterday we drove up to Kaysville for a family dinner. After a Cafe Rio inspired dinner, and a game of killer bunnies and chocolate bundt cake (thanks Lizz!) Aaron started showing his dad a new financial software system. I stayed with Corinne and she offered to let me look through her recipe book.

I know...I'm lame. I was more excited about these recipes than I should have been. It kept me awake just thinking about having new things to try...seriously.

I know I am not the first person to come up with this idea, but I've started another blog with some of the recipes that I've gotten from my mom, mother-in-law, Young Women's leaders, roommates, cookbooks, the internet, and some that I've made up myself.

It was more for my own personal enjoyment, and to kill a couple of hours at work that I started this, and I can't promise I'll add new ones, but if you're interested at looking at what I've got, just click here.

Bon appetit.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Yum! I just looked at your recipe blog and my mouth is watering!!!

Adriane said...

I love recipes and cookbooks and trying new things. Unfortunately, Peter isn't so into trying new things. I have a 6 shelf bookshelf full of cookbooks, cooking magazines and notebooks of written recipes! I am adriane, and I am a recipeaholic!