10.10.2012

Apple Picking

I was doing so good writing in this blog...for about a month, and then my gung-ho-ness fizzled.

Back on the wagon.

We went and picked apples in the middle of September.  I spent the next week canning applesauce and pie filling.  I'm slightly proud of all the jars, but also feel like the amount of time I spent, I should have gotten millions of quarts, instead of only 21. 




 Don't let Jack Jack's clean face fool you.  He was all over this picking apples and playing in the dirt thing.  Except he thought they were balls...and tried to put rotten ones in our bucket. 



Cade loved the paddle boat they had. 

2 comments:

Ces and Camille said...

I'm glad you're back! I missed reading your blog. :)

Desi said...

Oh My Goodness that is the cutest bottom tooth ever!