2.11.2012

Houston, I have a problem

A couple of weeks ago we were driving to my parents' house and passed an old door put out for the garbage man.

Me: Aaron, stop the car.  I want that door.

Aaron: Why do you want a dirty old door?

Me:  I want it.  Stop the car now.

Aaron: You're not serious.

He stopped the car and drove back.  I hopped out and shoved the door into our minivan (so classy right?)  Aaron's dying in the car and whispering, "People are staring at you."

Yesterday I went to deliver cupcakes and saw this old nasty looking dresser placed out in front of a dumpster.

I have been dreaming about it ever since.  I woke up at 4:21 am and could not get that dresser out of my mind.

that's when you know it's true love

I'm totally going to get it today.

1 comment:

Kendra and Karl said...

That is great. I want to see what projects you make out of them.