2.28.2012

My mom is getting really into natural healing.

You know:

  • eating raw
  • essential oils
  • make your own deodorant
  • avoid air conditioning (ask me how she's going to work that out in 120 degrees come summer)
  • avoid preservatives
  • aspartame=evil
 stuff like that.

GAH!

Yet another thing to add to the list of worrying about how I could be harming my children.  Not only do I let them watch TV, don't spend every second of my day with them, haven't taught them their ABCs, or scoped out the best colleges, but I feed them fruit snacks and mac & cheese. 

I have decided though to cut Cade off from his Crystal Light.  It's a little sad how much he loves that stuff and refuses to drink anything else. 

Pray for me, these next few days of withdrawals are going to be tough.

No comments: