1.31.2012

Just cute

Cade loves Jackson.

Love might be an understatement.

I've been fighting him for days now trying to keep Cade out of Jackson's crib.  All he wants to do is sleep with his little brother.  When we're putting them down for bed and singing some songs, Cade must at all times be hugging Jackson, kissing Jackson, or holding his ear.  And Jackson gladly reciprocates.

Today Cade was playing with his favorite toy (Jackson) by pushing him around in the stroller.


FYI, Jackson is 3 lbs lighter than Cade.  I got asked yesterday how old my twins were.

Cade points at the street and says, "No no."  (meaning, he's telling me that he's not supposed to go in the street)

Before I can praise Cade for being so smart and obedient I hear from the stroller,

"Na na."

2 comments:

Sara said...

I can't believe how cute and big those two boys are!! We miss you guys!

Allyson said...

They are so cute! Reading that makes me think about how my kids were when they were that age.
I know how the whole twin things goes. We gets asked if we have twins all the time. I personally think this was the easier way of having 'twins'.