12.01.2010

Thanksgiving

So, I'm almost a week behind, but I never bring my camera anywhere because my inlaws always take much better pictures, and I've had to wait until they were posted on facebook so I could steal them.

 
We went up to Kaysville for Thanksgiving, something that (on  Tuesday when the "supposed" blizzard was going to occur) I was very thankful for that we didn't have to be trying to drive down to Overton in it.  I was disappointed.  I WANTED a blizzard.  I was safe inside, and it would have been cool to see.


This is my favorite picture.  Poor little ornament.  He never saw it coming.  At least he died famous.
Cade kept touching Asher.  Good thing he's a good sport about it.
It was SO bright and cold outside.  At least Cade looks good, because, that's the only reason I take pictures, is to show him off.
Feel free to want my baby's blue eyes.  I really hope they stay.
Cade's picture taking face.

Take 52 (notice again Cade's zoned out look seen only for the camera)
from left to right: Noah, Emery, Asher, and Cade


More of Cade's picture taking face.  Yes, the hat is pink with sequins (Aaron was not in the room when this was taken)

We loved our Thanksgiving.  I was sad to have the weekend be over, and sad to lose my extra helper.  It will be so nice once Aaron's done with school.  I try really hard to remember what President Monson said and to enjoy the stage of life I'm at right now, but, for the past 3 days now, he's left at 7:30am and come home at 9:30pm.  I'm ready for that to end.  I feel like I married a bishop.

1 comment:

Ashly and Josh said...

I LOVE Cade's little sweater! He looks like a little man hahaha. I really want to see you guys again. I'm thinking about having you guys (especially Cade) and Ken and Karl come over when I'm on break for a little party! What do you think? and I know how you feel about never having a husband....sometimes it seems like I'm still single. But school can't last forever, right? So let's smile about that!! :)