11.18.2010

Putting Off Doing the Dishes

There's a lovely pile of dishes in my kitchen sink--and I really don't feel like doing them.  So I'm desperately trying to think of something to write.

  • not as many people think I'm weird for putting up my Christmas stuff last Saturday as I thought would.  Many are jealous.
  • apparently, cabbage leaves in your bra, can help relieve breast engorgement (eh, I tried it, and I wasn't too impressed.  All it did was make me smell cabbage, and smell like cabbage)
  • there are over 9,000,000 little bumps on a basketball (I learned that today doing ChaCha.  Someone actually asked.  I wanted to tell them to count them, but apparently someone already has.)
  • Aaron and I have more friends that I thought.  We honestly do nothing but go to church and hang out by ourselves, and people still like us.  Score. 
  • there are people who have only ever known me by my married name. 
  • Thanksgiving is in one week.

  • and this little guy will never learn to crawl--because rolling in circles around the living room is WAY more fun.  Plus, crawling would make him lose that double chin he's worked so hard to get.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Love it! I put off letting Dan or myself do the dishes for WAAAAAYYY too long by insisting that they wouldn't go anywhere and we could do them later. Was it worth it? Well, Dan ended up doing them, so maybe =)

Cade is so handsome! Oh, and did you really put cabbage in your bra? And you say it wasn't worth it, huh? ;-)

Michaela said...

Haha, I like you guys and I love reading your blog. You're funny. :)