7.29.2010

3 Months

At 3 months (okay, and 12 days, so I'm a little behind) Cade:

  • sleeps through the night.  Bedtime is anywhere between 7:30 and 8:30 and wake up time is anywhere between 7:00 and 8:30
  • takes 3 naps.  One in the morning, a 3 hour one in the afternoon, and another one in the evening
  • finally poops on schedule.  I know when it will happen.  This has caused a great reduction in diaper uses
  • drools, a lot
  • smiles and giggles (and finally smiles for the camera.  I won't tell you how long I've tried)
  • recognizes mom and dad, and likes us da best
  • goes to sleep on his own, I don't have to rock him to sleep.
  • loves to be outside and look around, doesn't really like the feel of grass on his toes though
  • is scared of the blender
  • always sleeps with one foot outside of the blanket.  No matter how many times I cover him up, that foot always finds its way out.
  • takes about 20 minutes max to eat.  He's a fast little sucker (bad pun, I know)
  • sucks on his fists constantly
  • loves his little butterfly toy with the wings that crinkle
  • thinks that Wilbur is a wussy pig (I'm reading Charlotte's Web out-loud to him)

1 comment:

Laura said...

My goodness he is so cute! I love that little smile:)