1.13.2010

Style

I want to change mine.

I feel like I've looked the same for a very long time.

I see things on other people that I like, and think they look cute, but then I always wonder...

"Will they look good on me?" "Will I feel stupid wearing it?" "Will other people think I'm stupid for wearing it?" "Will I wear it?"

See I've done this before. I've gone off and bought lots of new clothes that were very different from what was hanging in my closet. And they stayed in my closet, and then moved on to DI.

I guess I'm just waiting for that right moment. Maybe one of these days you'll see me with a big handbag, skinny jeans, and a huge flower in my hair.



This might be a little much for me. Honestly, the skirt makes me think of Steve Urkel.

Dang it.

I'll never change.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

AMEN! Skinny jeans are NOT my friend.

Laura said...

I've never liked skinny jeans, but I have always liked the way you dress! I still remember your purple skirt...so cute!