1.28.2010

Sticky Situation

Our odds and ends drawer once contained a bottle of Elmers Spray Adhesive.

Once

Today, I needed to get the wire cutters out, and happened to drop them onto the bottom of the can. Punctured a hole, and adhesive started spraying everywhere. It got on the floor, in the cupboard, on my feet (the bottoms), on my clothes, everywhere.

I was finally able to throw it outside and let it finish its business without ruining anymore of my house.

Do you realize how disgusting your floor is? You will when the entire bottom of your feet are covered in glue. Hair everywhere.

But!

After 2 bottles of nail polish remover, four moppings, and one very sad Mr. Clean eraser, I think the tub is finally free of all debris of gluey hair, my feet are almost clean, and the floor is only somewhat sticky. I just refuse to clean anymore.

1 comment:

Sara said...

HAAHAHA, I can just see it happening.
p.s. dude so what, this sunday do i say something in the good news minute? it is so awkward.