10.01.2009

I'm so proud

Okay, pictures that I promised. Obviously not up tonight, but a couple of days late. That's okay though.

I'm kind of a nerd, but it's so exciting to have little decorations to put up in your house. I had some left over wedding reception things that I'd bought at Michaels, and used the extra money to make a centerpiece for our coffee table. The wire pumpkin arrangement I did with things that I got at Gardner Village. I'm slightly proud, not going to lie.





The wire pumpkins were on sale. I got the leaves for free, they were the little leftover scraps, and they told me that I could take them. The pears added the right amount of color and fallness, and the family plaque was just cute.

I love fall.

3 comments:

Doug & Jessica Hansen said...

I love decorations too!! I put up all my fall stuff at the end of last week and I love it. I love those wire pumpkins! I'll have to look for something like that. Anywho, very cute!!

Jennifer Q. Rawlings said...

Cute!

Lizz said...

Look at you, you little homemaker you!