1.08.2009

Cough cough...hack

Oh I have been so sick lately. A couple days before our wedding, I decided that puking my guts out in the toilet all night sounded really good. For the next few days I didn't eat anything because I was so scared of it coming back up again. I almost passed out in the temple when I was going through for my endowments because it was so hot and I hadn't eaten anything.

Thankfully Heavenly Father loves me and my wedding day I was just fine. It was a beautiful day and I loved every minute of it. The reception was a little long, but it was beautiful I was so happy to have all my friends see and meet Aaron.

Then it was off to the honeymoon and time for Rachelle to get sick again. I only went on one ride at Disneyland because I was so tired and my head hurt and my throat was sore. Aaron was so good about it. We went back to the hotel and slept and then spent New Years Eve at iHop because neither one of us had eaten all day. It's actually fun to eat pancakes and kiss over them with fireworks from Disneyland going off in the distance. I recommend it.

Then we went on our cruise. Again, poor Aaron. All I did was sleep and cough, and on top of that I got seasick as well. He took such good care of me and thankfully was sleepy too. Our cruise ended up being a time of sleeping and eating (which I guess is what they normally are). I did find it in my to totally kick his butt in Monopoly though :)

And now we're back. I've been trying to get us moved into our apartment and go to school and work all without a voice and a cough. This morning I woke up and threw up again and Aaron told me that we needed to go to the doctor. So we went this afternoon and after lots of tests, X-rays, and blood work they told me that I have a congestion in my throat. I'm on antibiotics to make sure it doesn't turn in pneumonia, I have a decongestant to try and break up the mucus, and some nasty cough syrup so that I can sleep at night. Hopefully this works. I am so tired of being sick. The doctor did tell me that if I'm not better by Monday I have to come in again. So cross your fingers and your toes (maybe your eyes too)

3 comments:

Jennifer Q. Rawlings said...

Congrats on your wedding day! I'm sorry your sick...that's no fun :~(

Allyson said...

I'm sorry you were sick, but at least you have a good husband who will take care of you. Congratulations on getting married. I am sorry we couldn't make it to the reception, but we had too many things going on. Congratulations!! Being married is awesome.

Michaela said...

Wow, I am sorry to hear that story! What a great hubbie though :) I'm sick of being sick too, but this post made me feel a lot better! At least I'm not throwing up and even more important, at least I'm not on my HONEYMOON! Hope you get well soon.