11.24.2008

Should be writing a paper....

Okay, so I should be writing a paper, but obviously I'm not (too bad the blog doesn't count). I wish I knew why, when I sat down to write a paper, even though I know it's due the next day, I would rather do anything but and so I do. I guess I get too easily distracted. I'm the same way in movies, sitting still for 2 hours KILLS me. I don't know how Aaron does it. We'll be cuddling and I'm always the one who has to shift and wiggle. You would think he'd be the one who's constantly moving since I'm leaning up against him, but nope, he's content to just sit there.
Thanksgiving is coming up and I'm so excited. Aaron and I have to split the holidays since our families are from different states. Since we're getting married to close to Christmas, we figured we'd spend Christmas with my family and Thanksgiving with his. I'm so glad that my future in-laws are nice. They've done so much already and we're not even married yet. I wish we were. I hate having to say goodbye at night and then have to wait before I can see him again. Oh well, only 36 more days!

1 comment:

Jennifer Q. Rawlings said...

I heard from Klaryne that you were getting married. Congrats! Shopping for wedding stuff can be so much fun :~)