3.14.2012

Just Call Me Sunshine Rainbow Dewdrop

I am turning into one of those...weirdies.


You see, I had my first "raw" food today.  It was a raw cheesecake. 


And it was good.


Now here's the thing. 


I am addicted to food.  I LIVE to eat, not the other way around.  I don't know who those people are who can eat two bites of cheesecake (my Auntie Mo just smells it) and push back their plates and say, "I'm done."

That is not me.

I will eat the whole slice you give me.  Even if it's not that great.  Just because it's there.  And then afterwards, I'm wondering if I can somehow manage to sneak another piece without someone noticing that I've gotten seconds.

But it wasn't like that with this one. 

I ate my teeny-tiny slice

maybe about 1/12th of the pie, which is the actual technical serving size of any cheesecake...we just like to kid ourselves and think that one serving size is 1/4th.  Oh gee, one serving of cheesecake is only 320 calories!

And I was done.  I didn't want more.  I thought, "Wow, that was good and I'm done."

Maybe these crazies know something about eating real food. 


here's the recipe

Not my actual cheesecake...

1 comment:

Jennifer Q. Rawlings said...

I've had to become a weirdo too and eat nothing but raw food. Im pretty much allergic to anything else. Yay for losing weight!