1.15.2009

Blogging and work...is it legal?

I'm at work right now, bored...I don't think anyone is ever thrilled all the time to be at work. The days when it's just so slow I want to scream. There's only so many times I can check my email and facebook before I have almost everything memorized. Thankfully though because it's the beginning of the semester, the Records office at BYU has been really busy with people wanting transcripts, and to change their names and marital status. So to keep people happy in the long lines, they play Disney movies. I've gotten to watch them too and it's kept me happy, except for the one day when they played the Jungle Book over and over and over and over (I could keep going, but I disgress)

Aaron got a job a couple of days ago. It was so exciting. He's been looking for over a month, and with the economy as bad as it's been he hasn't had any luck. Last week though, he had three job offers in two days. It was definitely an answer to prayers. He's working for Sydney Financial Group. From what I understand, if you have a loan, they help you pay off your 30 year mortgage in 10 years. He's really excited about working there and has already told me that when we build our house we are using Sydney Financial. I don't really understand how it all works but he tries to explain it to me during dinner.

No comments: