10.30.2011

Facebook

I just wanted to let people know that I am trying to reduce my facebook time.  So if it takes me a while to respond, it is because I haven't logged on in a while. 

During conference, I heard this talk, where he said, "We most devote our time to things that matter most" and that was my ding ding ding moment.  That was where the Spirit hit me on the head and said,

 "Rachelle, how often do you get annoyed at your kids because they want you and you are on facebook?"

Ouch.

So, I have not deleted my account because we live away from Aaron's family and I like to see pictures of them and their goings ons.  But I am trying to limit my time.

Sidenote:  I finally got Aaron to watch Design Star with me on HGTV (all 6 seasons can be watched online here and he likes it.  Maybe even more than me.

1 comment:

Kendra and Karl said...

Way to be strong. I get so stuck in my rhythm when I get on the computer. It is facebook, email, blog. But I don't spend forever on any of them so that has to count for something right? But I will have to try to follow your example and limit my checking, and stay away from netflix. That is my other downfall.