10.30.2011

Phineas and Ferb

(the title of this post has nothing to do with the actual blog, I'm just eating Phineas and Ferb fruitsnacks)

So, you all remember how I said I was praying for faith and understanding, and how life was hard last post.  Well, skip forward a month and life is going better.  I felt such an outpouring of love via this blog, and facebook, and emails, and I appreciate all of you. 

Exactly one week after he was fired, Aaron was offered a job at Moapa Valley Telephone Company, in my lovely little sweet hometown of Overton, NV
We're currently in the Overton 2nd Ward, which is the ward my grandparents go to and the one that my parents and I went to when we first moved to Overton.  This translates to lots of people knowing who I am, and me knowing that I should know these people, but not. 

This means that poor little Jackson has moved 3 times in his short life of 4 months.  Can you say army brat?

3 comments:

Dan + Jess Anderson Family History said...

Rachelle! Glad everything worked out for you guys! We miss being your neighbors...and your boys are absolutely adorable!

Kendra and Karl said...

Yay Overton! I am glad that things are starting to work out and settle down for you guys. I can't wait to come see you in a month!

Doug & Jessica Hansen said...

Wow! What a blessing! I hope you enjoy being 'home'. :) I'm glad things are working out in theeir own way.