2.02.2011

Y Not

We had our ultrasound appointment today.  Baby wouldn't show us his face, so no cute little profile pictures.  Everything is healthy and there, which is what I pray for when I go to an ultrasound (and that baby will not be shy).

According to the doctor, we will be increasing the ratio of Y chromosomes in our family.

And he moved my due date back...Boo.

But I guess I'd rather have it moved back now than when I'm 38 weeks.  So instead of June 11 we're looking at June 21.  10 days.  I'm sure I'll be wishing for those back when I am 38 weeks.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Hey, now the boys will be an extra 10 days apart ;) hehehehehhe SOO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS. love you.

Whitney said...

No three knees jokes? Haha, you know all his tricks and you still end up without a profile! Did he at least print off a pic of baby boy #2's junk? Sorry about the due date!