8.19.2009

It's Official...

I am a sicko.

This realization came to me just as I was finishing breakfast.

You see, I love ketchup.

This may be an understatement. I could eat a whole bottle by myself in a month, easy. I'm the kid who, when you're at a picnic or BBQ, grabs a burger and squirts a normal amount of ketchup on my burger. Then I look around to make sure no one's watching. If they are, then I move on the mustard and I'm sad. But if they're not...globs of it get smothered. It drips out the sides and I have to make sure I'm always watching the edges while I'm eating or else those little dribbles will give me away.

I realized just how bad it was when this morning I made hashbrowns for breakfast, just so that I could eat ketchup. And then...

I licked my plate.

7 comments:

Laura said...

I do the same thing after fries or tots, I'll lick the ketchup! One of the first dates Ben and I were on I put ketchup on my hamburger and he said, "Oh bummer!" He thought I had spilled too much ketchup on my burger only to realize I did it intentionally.

We should form a support group.

Delcie said...

At least you didn't spill any on your shirt! Did you?

Lauren said...

Oh my heck. You are hilar!

Michaela said...

HAHAHA! Cute. And funny. :)

Ashley, Kristo and Noah said...

I heart ketchup too. I always put some on my burger and then squirt some on the side for dipping purposes.

Cody and Jen said...

I do that too....Not lick the ketchup off my plate but get french fries and hashbrowns just so I can eat ketchup!!!

Jennifer Q. Rawlings said...

I'm guilty of putting tons of ketchup on my hamburger and then putting more ketchup on my plate so I can dip my hamburger in it. My husband thinks i'm crazy.... I also put ketchup on my taco salad