5.30.2011

Mother's Day Gift

I just have to brag.

I have the best husband...EVER.

My Mother's Day gift was a homemade coffee table & matching end table, built by Aaron (and Cade), and a baby-free weekend with money to spend on myself.  I still haven't used the baby free weekend coupon yet, I told him I want to when there's two babies to watch.

This is with the flash

Here is the coffee table in all its glory. I love it. He painted the bottom Heirloom White and stained the top Dark Walnut.



Without

And a lovely bird's eye view.  Yes, I know I have fabulous photography skills

My end table.  Don't you love my little green lamp?  I do.

A tie onesie I made for the new baby.  I love argyle.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Way to go Aaron! Very impressed!

Ben and Raquel said...

Holy cow, those are awesome! I'm jealous...we need a new coffee table. Oh, and I love all your decorations!! I just looked at your baby ticker and you only have 12 days left??!! That baby will be here anytime..that's crazy! Good luck with everything!

Dan + Jess Anderson Family History said...

Rachelle: LOVE the coffee and side tables! SO super cute...Aaron did good! Hope you guys are doing well...we miss seein ya around and I can't WAIT to see pictures of your new little baby!!! So excited for you guys and good luck in the next couple weeks! <3

Sara said...

DUDE HE IS SO TALENTED!! they are straight out of pottery barn. So ecxcited for you for these next couple days! can't wait to see number 2! love you.

Desi said...

so cute!