9.22.2009

Books! Mountains of books!

"Always read something that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it"

I want a new book.

Correction, I want LOTS of new books. I could easily spend hundreds of dollars on books and not even blink.

The problem is, how do I spend hundreds of dollars without Aaron noticing? Hmmm....

I know that there's libraries and stuff, those are nice, but I like to OWN my books. That way, they're nice and fresh and the pages aren't bent and the spine isn't wrinkled. And I can just love them the way they deserve to be loved.

But for now, I'll just content myself with wishlists and such.

1 comment:

Lizz said...

Actually, you can get some great. really cheap books at the DI. Some are better than others at carrying books, but I've found some really good ones that way.