4.01.2009

Quirky moi

When I was little...

1. I used to think that cartoons were real people.
2. I used to put banana peels on my head because that's what Mowgoli did on the Jungle Book.
3. I thought I was becoming a Lamanite when I started tanning, and cried.
4. I used to drink A1 sauce straight from the bottle.
5. I would tell my parents that the trees would babysit me, and that I didn't need anyone to watch me.

Now...
1. Everytime I wash the dishes I want to eat jello
2. I love clean out Aaron's ears. It's makes me excited when I see stuff in them (gross, I know, but true)
3. I would rather clean 1,000 toilets (mens toilets) than take out the trash
4. I love to watch the History & Discovery channels
5. Fish scare me...a lot. Sometimes I have nightmares that there are fish in my bed, and I wake Aaron up because I'm trying to climb on top of him to get away from them.

3 comments:

Lizz said...

Those are hilarious!

Lauren said...

Ha ha! I used to think cartoons were real. I rememeber asking my mom why I didn't have a black outline around myself!

Adriane said...

ok, the A1 sauce--gross!